- Extends the life of your battery.
- For boats with separate start battery and house battery systems.
- Automatic control of battery circuit separating house battery(s) from start battery(s).
- Disconnects based on two criteria; time-out after engine off for a specified period (default = 4 hours) or low battery voltage threshold is reached.
- Dash mounted red LED alert light.
- Power boost during start (automatically switches on house batteries when appropriate).
- Event recorder – keeps track of usage (start cycles, total hours, date/time stamp of events, total hours by category).
Model 3000 Battery Separator Disconnect
Our refund policy is 30 Days. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 249 Heritage DriveShepherdstown, WV 25443.
FREE SHIPPING: ShippingOur products are shipped within 2-3 Days using the following carriers: USPS FedEx UPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to: 249 Heritage Drive Shepherdstown, WV 25443. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.